Re: OT: dixie chicks cds

Ysobelle_
I completely agree with you, regarding the urge to go out and horde the Dixie chicks discs. Entertainment Weekly has a very good article this week, suggesting that it's not so much a matter of treason (as some yokels have dubbed it) as an example of artists not quite in touch with their fan base. I find I have greater respect for them for not being just another knee-jerk "patriotic country band." Those girls have moxie, pride for their country, and moxie to boot.
lord, I'm drunk.

Perry.