Track Numbers, etc....whatever...

I am actually having an uneventful day at work.  Now I remember how I used
to post all the time, and how this community filled some of the space up.  I
have thought about this question many times before, but does anyone have a
firm belief that a specific track number on most CD's puts forth better
music?  I for example feel that I enjoy track #5 on many of my CD's.  Or for
that matter what are any of your idiosyncrasies about listening to music?  I
for one have to listen to the whole CD through.  I cannot (except for rare
occasions) skip tracks while listening.  I can listen to the same track over
again, but then I must move onto the next track until the CD is complete.

That is all.

Out here,
Barry