RE: Track Numbers, etc....whatever...

I have to listen to the whole cd too.  Which is why I rarely
listen to mix cds.  If I feel like listening to a certain song, I
probably feel like hearing the whole album.  I don't mind concept
albums, and there are exceptions, like I listen to my homemade
"the best of Elvis Costello" mix a lot.
But, yeah, I usually have to listen to the whole album, in order.
Its rare that I skip songs, or that I go back to rehear a song,
but I do do both occasionally.
Rambly
Bethany

Barry Asked: