Re: Track Numbers, etc....whatever...

it's track 7 for me.

like you, a also have to listen to a cd all the way through and am not
shy about repeating my fav a few times before moving on.

i'm also a liner notes reader from top to bottom. interesting and funny
stuff can be found there sometimes (my fav is tim chandler's 'thank yous'
on mr. beuchner's dream).

popcorn for supper is good,
zayne

--