Cutting Room Floor reviewed in the Banner

So my dad was looking through the Banner (the official magazine
of the Christian Reformed Church) when I was home for easter this
weekend, and he noticed that there is a review of CRF in it, and
asked me if I had that cd.  I said "what sort of fan do you take
me for?  of COURSE I have it."  I did think it sort of strange
that any magazine would bother to review CRF, since its not a
national release or anything.  Especially a publication like the
Banner which only has a half dozen reviews per issue.  But, the
review was good anwyay.  And its always fun to see someone else
propogating something I thought was cool all along.

Bethany

np:  Five o' Clock People  _The Nothing Venture_

unrelated ps:  I got a message in my inbox and it said it was
from Kelvin and I got all excited since we haven't heard from him
in ages, but it was a virus, not a message.  I was dissapointed.