Re: Cutting Room Floor reviewed in the Banner

Bethany:

So my dad was looking through the Banner (the official magazine
of the Christian Reformed Church) when I was home for easter this
weekend, and he noticed that there is a review of CRF in it <snip>

Hmm, looks like I'll have to check out the Banner
for the first time in ages. Was it the latest issue?
I've found it rather poorly done the last couple years
and haven't bothered to read it but being CRC
we always have copies laying around for anyone to grab.

kevin (wondering if this short e will go through as I've sent
2 or 3 letters lately that haven't made it. One twice.)