Bill Mallonee in Indy area

The cloaking device has been put on pause in order to
bring you this commercial announcement:

Bill Mallonee, who opened for OtR last Winter, will be
playing in the Indianapolis area on Sunday, May 11th.
Fellow list lurker Joel Henderson will be the opening
act.  Though they may be from the same lineage, it has
yet to be proven that Joel and Jack Henderson are
actually related.  I do have a ringing endorsement
though - Kylie likes Joel's music!  : )

Here are the pertinent details on the concert:

WHO:  Bill will be joined by Jake Bradley, his long
      time bass player/sidekick
WHAT: Good music in a great setting
WHEN: Sunday, May 11th
      Doors open at 6 PM
      Show starts at 7 PM
WHERE: Upstairs at Gregory's on the Water
       409 West Jackson Street
       Cicero, IN
WHY:  I would like to do a series of concerts at this
      venue.  If this one goes well, they will let me
      set up some others.  I would love to get OtR!
HOW:  $10 at the door (21 and over show)

Gregory's on the Water is a restaurant/bar that sits
adjacent to the Waterfront Inn Hotel on Morse Lake.
The concert will be held in the banquet room, which
will be transformed into the "Boathouse Listening
Room" for the evening.  The room has a beautiful view
of the lake.  There is a photo on this site:
http://www.travelhero.com/prophome.cfm/id/32778/hotels/reservations/

For directions and contact info:
http://www.billmallonee.net/concerts.asp

Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming...

Thanks,

Jeff Grantham