Re: Bill Mallonee in Indy area

Jeff:
>Though they may be from the same lineage, it has
>yet to be proven that Joel and Jack Henderson are
>actually related.  I do have a ringing endorsement
>though - Kylie likes Joel's music!  : )

Kylie *likes* his music?! Kylie *loves* his music. Looking foward to getting
the cd.
As some of you may know - he's working with Ric Hordinski. :)

You can check out Joel's music at:

www.joelhenderson.com

(how'd i do, jeff?!) ;)

>Gregory's on the Water is a restaurant/bar that sits
>adjacent to the Waterfront Inn Hotel on Morse Lake.

*Cicero* is a very charming little town. My brotha did a triathalon there
last summer. I sat rite there by the lake to watch it all take place. Very
nice.

I'm gonna try my best to be at this show. I'll have to get out of working.
;( ...which may not be easy.

Great job putting this all together, Jeffrey. :)

sleepily,
kylie