Re: Bill Mallonee in Indy area

Kylie,
Thanks for the good PR!  You're hired!!  : )

Joel has been busy working on the record, so he hasn't
updated his site recently.  I have been fortunate
enough to hear some of the rough mixes from the
sessions with Ric and they sound great!  I really
liked Joel's songs when I first heard them performed
live with just acoustic guitar and a little harmonica
here and there.  After hearing them with Ric's playing
and producing, they are even better.  There are some
real "radio friendly" songs in the bunch.  From what I
understand, Ric will be doing the final mixing in a
week or two.

It will be a great week for concerts.  Joel and Bill
on 5/11 and OtR in Dayton on 5/16 & 17.  I will have
to squeeze in a viewing of The Matrix Reloaded that
week too!

I hope to see some of you in Cicero and Dayton as
well!!

peace,

Jeff