Re:scary movies.

I hate scary movies. Mainly because I hate getting
freaked out. This is supprisingly easy to do. In fact,
I got freaked out when I saw "Signs." :-)
--- kylie wilkerson <kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com>
wrote:

> Mark:
> >ps--has anyone seen/have comments on the movie
> Ghost Ship?  It seems that
> >horror movies are getting s marter and smarter what
> with this one, 13
> >Ghosts,
> >The Ring etc.
>

> A friend was just recomending 'Ghost Ship' to me.
> Said it was pretty scary.
> I definitely want to rent it. I'm the type where I
> loooove scary movies...
> but I'm afraid of the dark... so then I make things
> up in my mind and then
> have weird dreams and such. Such a mess.
> Now, 'The Ring' was a pretty good movie. Joe and I
> saw it in the theatre,
> and I have to say I almost went in my pants. People
> actually got up and left
> b/c they were frightened... I didn't think it was
> *that* scary!
>

> Msn: kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com
> Aol(IM): Squeaky5891

=====
 And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler