Re: Poisonwood Bible/scary movies.

Mark:
>ps--has anyone seen/have comments on the movie Ghost Ship?  It seems that
>horror movies are getting smarter and smarter what with this one, 13
>Ghosts,
>The Ring etc.

A friend was just recomending 'Ghost Ship' to me. Said it was pretty scary.
I definitely want to rent it. I'm the type where I loooove scary movies...
but I'm afraid of the dark... so then I make things up in my mind and then
have weird dreams and such. Such a mess.
Now, 'The Ring' was a pretty good movie. Joe and I saw it in the theatre,
and I have to say I almost went in my pants. People actually got up and left
b/c they were frightened... I didn't think it was *that* scary!

Msn: kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com
Aol(IM): Squeaky5891