Re: Poisonwood Bible

That's funny, because sometimes if I'm not getting into a book at first.  I'll
skip to about page 60-80 and start from there.  You can always go back and read
the exposition if you want.  It's worked a coupla times for me.

ps--has anyone seen/have comments on the movie Ghost Ship?  It seems that
horror movies are getting smarter and smarter what with this one, 13 Ghosts,
The Ring etc.

Mark