Re: books and stuff. (non-OtRish)

Ms. Kylie writes:

Also, I tried to read *The Poisonwood Bible* by Barbara Kingsolver a while
back, and just couldn't get into it. Maybe I couldn't get into it b/c I was
sad, and on a bus coming home from seeing the boyfriend before he deployed.
I dunno.
Have any of you read this book?? Maybe you could tell me something to make
me like it. :)

Umm, yeah, I've read, but doubt there's anything I could say about it to make you like it...  A friend gave it to me to read since I'd been an MK in Africa, but my family's experiences were far more positive than Ms. Kingsolver's fictional ones.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

"Anyone who thinks he has a better idea of what's good for people than people do is a swine." -- P.J. O'Rourke