RE: books and stuff. (non-OtRish)

Sorry to jump in so late again. But I loved Poisonwood Bible.  I
think what I liked most about it was the way all the characters
have very distinctive voices, and its told in sort of a
no-nonsense manner.  It's been several years though, maybe I'd be
more enamored or critical now.  I had no problem getting through
it.  Being one of 4 siblings with twins in the middle probably
didn't hurt me relating to it though (my dad's not a tyrant
though, don't worry)

rambly,
Bethany