books and stuff. (non-OtRish)

So my brother brought me a little book called *On the Road* by Jack Kerouac
from the library. I sat down to start reading...
the first 4 pages of chapter 1 are missing. That sucks. Anyone happen to
have these pages memorized?? :) Just kidding.

Also, I tried to read *The Poisonwood Bible* by Barbara Kingsolver a while
back, and just couldn't get into it. Maybe I couldn't get into it b/c I was
sad, and on a bus coming home from seeing the boyfriend before he deployed.
I dunno.
Have any of you read this book?? Maybe you could tell me something to make
me like it. :)

Oh, I heard from the boyfriend today. He emailed, and said he's ok.
Apparently he's been involved in some combat(which wasn't supposed to
happen). It was a much needed email. Anyhoo...

very bored and slightly annoyed,
kylie

Msn: kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com
Aol(IM): Squeaky5891