Re: cclit

Aaron:
>Let me clear up my prior statements. I did not mean
ALL Christian authors are bad writers. I said (or at
least meant) MOST of the Christian writer's of TODAY
are substandard.

I think the misunderstanding is just this; You're
not separating (in your words at least)
the Christian popular fiction book market authors
from Christian authors in general, only separating them
by *writer's of today*. A good many of the authors mentioned
are contemporary or have shortly passed.
  Think of the fiction field like the music field --
You have the small CCM world, then you have
the whole world of music at large with all its nooks and crannies
-- many a *good musician in them there nooks.

*OtR subliminal reference

kevin (happy Angel isn't over so not Whedonless yet)