Re: left behind etc.

Ahem.

This more-than-slightly-obsessed L'Engle fan couldn't pass this one up.

I'm with you guys; it's amazing to me how many people haven't read her
stuff. She's a hero of mine. She'd be my idol, if I had one.

However. For the record: A Ring of Endless Light is not a series, but part
of one. The Austin Series. Altho it may be my favorite book of hers.

And that Lotus that's floating around somewhere? It's called A House Like a
Lotus. And it's a VERY interesting take on life. I liked it.

back to lurker-ship.

:)
L'Hep