Re:d + White = A Reddish-White Blob (OT)

I bought something off of Half.com or eBay... I know,
*totally* out of character for me to use one of those
methods for finding music...

Anwyay, the seller sent me a burned copy of Red
Blood Cells as an "extra."  I listened to about 3
of the songs on the way to the grocery store.  Ugh...
I couldn't bear to listen to it anymore, I hucked(*)
it out the window in a residential area.  Hopefully
some starving kid in Forest Park got a nice snack out
of the shards.

(*)- I love that word.  Hucked.

I just didn't get 'em, and the first songs didn't
even make me want to care about trying to get 'em.
Only that album and Van Halen 3 has made it to huck-
worthy stage.

Oh well...

Regarding the Beatles Anthology... cool.  I have it
on pre-order from Half.com... Someone will sell it
to me for $27... sometime.

you'd be surprised what you could get used to,
when your only onther choice is Houston,
Dan

np: chagall guevara

=====
VISIT the home of Dan's music at:
     http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/
         -and- http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/