Re: left behind etc.

On Thu, 3 Apr 2003, Laura Hepker wrote:

> Ahem.
>
> This more-than-slightly-obsessed L'Engle fan couldn't pass this one up.
>
> I'm with you guys; it's amazing to me how many people haven't read her
> stuff. She's a hero of mine. She'd be my idol, if I had one.
>
> However. For the record: A Ring of Endless Light is not a series, but
> part of one. The Austin Series. Altho it may be my favorite book of
> hers.

ahem.

i knew it was something else. i just remembered that book the most. i
don't often recall titles, much less series.

ask me what titles i read this week - and i can dig 2 maybe 3 out of the
15 i have read.

<:

> And that Lotus that's floating around somewhere? It's called A House
> Like a Lotus. And it's a VERY interesting take on life. I liked it.

yes'm (:

thanks for info-ship.

'roo

--
M.C.S.E :- Minesweeper Consultant & Solitaire Expert