RE: Wheaton Show Review

--- Michael Cade <michael.cade.liv1 at statefarm_com> wrote:
> They opened with the new song
> >"Jesus & Mary". Only god knows why anyone opens a show with a
> >song noones
> >heard.If any of you are really close with the "big" guy ask
> >him for me will
> >you. ;)
>
> He said it was because they were playing at a Christian college, although He
> thought that the song would have went over better at a Catholic college.

They opened with this song in Nashville too, but there again, they were playing
at a church--and as far as the Catholic reference, the title of the song is
*actually* Forgiveness...  I may not have mentioned this, but I LOVE this song.
 I remember listening to it live for the first time earlier this month, and
simply being transported away.  I had to ask Bruce what the lyrics were after
it was over.  My mind and body was so relaxed I couldn't grasp on to the words
at the time.  I do remember the chorus now, though.

Does anyone actually have the lyrics to the whole song yet?

=====
"Wisdom has two parts: Having a lot to say and not saying it."--from a Dove Promises foil