RE: Wheaton Show Review

Mark(waving - hi!!):
>*actually* Forgiveness...  I may not have mentioned this, but I LOVE this
>song. My mind and body was so relaxed I couldn't grasp on to the words
>at the time.  I do remember the chorus now, though.
>
>Does anyone actually have the lyrics to the whole song yet?

You know... I had a dream about this song last nite. I've never heard it
live. But it was *amazing* in my dream. So, obviously I'm dying to hear the
real version. :)

Maybe you could share the chorus, Mark??

I'm really looking forward to the Canal Street shows. I wish they were
playing T.U... 15 minutes from my house would be grand.

kylie

np: Otr - Smith's Olde Bar- Atlanta, GA(it's been quite some time since
we've met)

Msn: kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com
Aol(IM): Squeaky5891