From: soupiset at toolbox_net [mailto:soupiset at toolbox_net]
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 9:56 AM
To: Michael Cade; over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Re: wheaton show/hi/cornerstone bingo winner

Simply bring in a jar of ashes, a tube of glue, PLUS four horseshoes, and
we'll begin arbitration. Odds of winning arbitration 1: 4,402,456,987
Need not be present to win.

Um, he was cremated some years back, I could either bring in my jar of ashes or a tube of glue, let me know which is acceptable.

Michaelitisreallyauntmatildasashes