RE: Wheaton Show Review

Title: RE: Wheaton Show Review

They opened with the new song
>"Jesus & Mary". Only god knows why anyone opens a show with a
>song noones
>heard.If any of you are really close with the "big" guy ask
>him for me will
>you. ;)

He said it was because they were playing at a Christian college, although He thought that the song would have went over better at a Catholic college.

>Her hair was down and
>I remember
>thinking she looks so refreshed and younger.

We both thought the same thing.  Karin looked wonderful and youngish.

It was good to see you again JB, we missed Jana, but we straggled in late.  Friday shows that early are tough to get to from Indiana with the traffic.

Michaelstartingtogetworkedupforcornerstone