Re: Burritoes in Over the Rhine

Maybe the Cincy franchise's guac policy is different than the Dayton
area's? Here it's a buck twenty-five for  4 oz of guac.
I would love it if they had a "build your own" burritto. Years in CA
spoiled me, I guess, but I long for the time when I could get a
bean-less, guac-ful burrito made by folks from the Old Country*.
Burritos big enough to feed a whole family, or me, for three days...

mmmmm....

- John

*Mexico

np: "The Least the I Can Do" - Ron Sexsmith

--
John Paul Davis
Center for Community Learning