Re: Burritoes in Over the Rhine

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, John Paul Davis wrote:

> Maybe the Cincy franchise's guac policy is different than the Dayton
> area's? Here it's a buck twenty-five for 4 oz of guac. I would love it
> if they had a "build your own" burritto. Years in CA spoiled me, I
> guess, but I long for the time when I could get a bean-less, guac-ful
> burrito made by folks from the Old Country*.  Burritos big enough to
> feed a whole family, or me, for three days...
>
> mmmmm....

o gosh. i miss my mamita's tortillas

dave calls me a tortilla elitist.... can i help it if i grew up on fresh
from the griddle tortillas? slapped down by mine and mom's hands, flipped
up fast, wtih nimble fingers, almost burning them on the griddle?

(:

wish they made a better tortilla press.

rhys

--
If you declare love, what identifier scope does it have?