Burritoes in Over the Rhine

John replied to Dan regarding Chipotle:
>> oh, how we revel in all that is glorious in thine
>> restaurants.
>
>Except for the fact that *charge* for guac!

200+ burritoes from Chipotle over the years.  NEVER
BEEN charged for guac.  Never.  It's free with the
veggie burritoes.  Meat in burritoes is yucky.  even
when a non-vegetarian, i never ate meat in burritoes.
ick.

> And they put *corn* in it! What is up with that?
> That shit is wack, yo.

mmm... corn.

> That's what I get for going a chain owned by
> McDonald's, I guess.

yeah, but it wasn't founded by McDonald's (which is
why it's not sucky like "the D").  plus it is a
franchise, so individual store ownership applies.

bringing this slightly OtR-y... Kaldi's (in Over the
Rhine, Cincinnati) has a damn burrito selection.
their black bean and tofu varieties are both yummy.
though, The Comet (in Northside, Cincinnati) tops
it all off... if they'd only use Chipotle's rice.
that's Chipotle's stronghold.

for the perfect burrito, you need to visit 4 shops
in Cincinnati...

 Kaldi's & The Comet: good tofu, good beans
 The Comet: good size, good beans
 Habanero: best chips (ever!) plus black olives (yum!)
 Chipotle: rice, corn, black beans are delightful

i smell the future,
Dan

(or i spilled when topping off at the pump)

np: peter mulvey - rapture

=====
VISIT the home of Dan's music at:
     http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/
         -and- http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/