Re: Good Dog Bad Dog classic album

From: John Paul Davis <johnd at antioch-college_edu>

> Gina,
> perhaps it's not a good idea to reply at 4 in the morning?

Ouch.  Now that was just mean.

> It's pretty clear from your response that you didn't read what I wrote
very
> carefully.

I did carefully read what you wrote and am more convinced now than ever that
I was on point in my response.

>So you think that St. Paul was saying that because we only know some
>stuff and none of us can know all truths exhaustively that we should
>quit trying to use the brains and mouths God gave us to wrestle out what
>that truth might be?

Of course not.  We should certainly use our minds, and dialogue is a vital
aspect of our personhood in general.  My comment went more to the spirit
behind "debate."

I apologize if I sounded like a pot calling the kettle black--it wasn't my
heart to offend you.  'Nough said, I think.

~Gina