Re: Narnia books/secular/a small tangent

> - if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Yeah, kind of like they "fixed" the order in which the
books were presented.  I still don't understand why
anyone would decide to do that.  If Lewis arranged
them in one way, why would it need changed?  I will be
teaching my children with the original order of the
books.

Happy holidays everyone!  I can't wait till my husband
sees the 1760 copy of The Pilgrim's Progress that I
purchased for him!

In Christ,
Kristen