lord of the rings

oh boy oh boy oh boy.  what is it in my brain that makes me all numb and
nauseous when medieval things are brought up?  it's this simple flaw that
has dogged the otherwise assured marriage between our dear ysobelle and i..
and me..  (whatever the right english usage was supposed to be used there)

ren festivals.  jousting.  lord of the rings.  especially lord of the
rings..  it's like the emporer's new clothes and i'm the only one man enough
to stand up and say, "hey!  this is complete and utter garbage, guys!!"

anyone else in the "i hate lord of the rings" boat??