Re: I'm new to the list...

On Thu, 19 Dec 2002 16:57:45 -0800, "GiNa" <purpleonion at prodigy_net>

<><>Well I've probably lost most of you by now by making this so long,
but I wanted to introduce myself and let you know how blessed I've been
by you all.  I look forward to posting more often, now.<><>

gina.

wow! what a beautiful introduction. i look forward to reading your
thoughts more often. you expressed perfectly the way i feel sometimes --
choosing rather to read the thoughts of others here than to disturb the
flow with my bumbling keystrokes. :)

thank you for posting,
zayne

np: jubilant sykes - wait for me