Re: yay!

oh, oh - many grins! 'allo!

to make this relevant, i was reminded last saturday night (while working the
table at the NYC show) how lovely you people are, and how the bit of me i've
been missing is usually nurtured by this community.

i definitely have to echo what Gina (hi and welcome!) says about OtR, from
the way they inspire people, to the happiness of being around minds like
this, and the flat-out *realness* of it all.

this christmas feels a bit more complete with DNotY in the stereo.
i feel a little better about my silly music, knowing linford likes it.

and i can't wait to add my two cents to this TTT discussion - i bought
tickets for this afternoon at the Loews in Times Square, as part of my
Christmas present to my other half.

miao!

jilly-cat.

"i hope some other time i wouldn't care so much about being understood as i
do now..." - the innocence mission