Re: Gollum rocks.

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002, Paul Soupiset wrote:

> Good morning my preciouses,..
> Who else was at Two Towers last night [this morning]? I had a blast.

Yes, yes he did.  12 midnight is the perfect time to see a three hour
movie.  I would suggest you all to go see it...but let's face it.  You're
probably going to see it in any case.  The little touches Peter Jackson's
team put in put to _shame_ anything that George Lucas has done in the past
five years.  Yes, George, you can have both little happy flourishes, CGI
characters, and meaningful acting and dialogue _all at the same time_.

Aragorn had my rapt attention from the point that he came upon the dead
orcpile on.  the emotion that he showed there was exactly right.  The
comraderie between the characters was superb as well.

-Drew J

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA  )   ^ ^
O    I also have the garlic powder. - Diablo - 10/4/98, goats.com    X  (_|_)
O            Check out rft.melm.org - Radio Free Tomorrow.           | (bunny)