Re: Gollum rocks.

 Paul Soupiset <soupiset at toolbox_net> wrote:

Good morning my preciouses... Who else was at Two Towers last night [this morning]? I had a blast.

I saw it in Little Rock's premiere theater, the UA Cinema 150. Domed theater, 750 stadium seats, 150 foot wide screen. I was seated dead center in the middle.

If possible, The Two Towers is a major accomplishment over and above the feat that was Fellowship Of The Ring. Those who complained that FOTR didn't end, it just kind of stopped (these are the same people who, naturally, don't realize that, one, Lord Of The Rings is, essentially, one movie released in three installments, just as, two, Lord of the Rings was one book published in three volumes) are going to be even more confused by the ending of TTT. Those who are familiar with the books, however, are thrilled and filled with anticipation. Indeed, I've already marked 12 a.m. December 17, 2002 on my PDA calendar so I don't plan anything else for the day/evening.

Go see this movie.

Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com