Proud Mary and the splash page

Oh my gosh... I think Karin and Linford should do Ike and Tina's version of
Proud Mary. How cool would that be?! Proud Mary was like my first ever
favourite song...at the age of 4. They have to do it!
Just think about it ok... Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Has anyone been to the site? Cute pics... who are they? The boy doesn't
loooook like Linford. :) Eric King is the greatest thing since sliced bread!
:)

Well...here's to being un'sub ed after this is sent! :)

k y l i e

ps... The Taft Show is in 2 days!! :) Would it make me a huge dork if use
white shoe polish on the ol' truck saying 'Rhineland or Bust!'??

:)