[monk at fuse_net: monk winter tour]

    From: monk at fuse_net (mr monk)
    Subject: monk winter tour
    Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 22:06:49 -0500

    hello all,

        the snow is finally falling here in southern ohio. muffling the sounds
    of the city, bleaching the rooftops and filling my world with a wonderful
    familiar heaviness.

    (>>>to do list: 1)sled-riding with maddie...)

    this saturday starts off our little tour and we'd really love to see you
    there. i get a lot of emails asking "when are you coming to our town?"
    we'll,  we dusted off our anvil road cases and we're hitching up a trailer
    to the pathfinder and heading out into the Wide World. so... that means YOU
    need to get a babysitter, call eight of your closest friends and COME TO TH=
    CONCERT.  this tour is a bit if an experiment, a toe testing the waters. if
    you really want us to tour ( as reflected by my e-mailbox) then it's time t=
    put your money where your mouth...errr computer...errr... is.  really. don'=
    let us stay the best kept secret. bring the whole family. really.

    here are the details of our upcoming Small World Tour.

    THIS SATURDAY- cincinnati ohio-- the taft theater w/ jai uttal. if you are
    attending the Over the Rhine concert the night before, you can bring your
    ticket stub to the box office of the Taft Theater on saturday and get a fre=
    ticket for a friend if you buy one for yourself. a great deal. this is an
    amazing theater and Jai Uttal is an great musician.

    WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 11th CHICAGO. IL-- Gunther Murphys-with special guest
    Ticklepenny Corner=20
    1638 W. Belmont Ave.=A0=A0
    773-472-5139

    THURSDAY DECEMBER 12th-GRAND RAPIDS, MI-- Calvin College
    Calvin College
    3201 Burton Street, S.E.
    Grand Rapids, MI 49546
    (616) 957-6064

    FRIDAY DECEMBER 13th  LIVONIA, MI (DETROIT AREA)-Trinity House Theater
    38840 W. Six Mile
    Livonia, MI 48152-2605
    (734) 464.6302

    WEDNESDAY DECMEBER 17th-BRYN MAWR, PA- The Point
    880 W. Lancaster Avenue
    Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
    610-527-0988

    THURSDAY DECMBER 18th_VIENNA VIRGINIA-Jammin Java
    227 Maple Avenue E. Vienna, VA 22180
    (703)255-1566

    TTFN

    ric

--
Bill Keith, WSDP Radio, Plymouth-Canton Schools