monk show

Oh, sadness.  Monk shall be right here at my very own campus but,
alas, I shall be occupied in playing Handel's Messiah on that
night.  I'm missing Monk playing here AND my daddy playing a
local restaurant (and daddy would have told me to go to monk... I
saw over the rhine when he was playing a year ago) AND the final
Jazz Vespers of the semester.  However, I have encouraged all of
my friends to attend the Monk show.
How can one day have so many really cool things?

Bethany

np: delirious mezzamorphis