Atlanta recording?

Greetings from Rolla, Missouri (the midwestern epicenter of anti-Microsoft
sentiment...).  I don't usually post to the list, but I thought I'd come out
from hiding for once.  I've been on something of a music downloading binge
over the last few days (ah, the joys of college..), and in looking through
the discussion list archives for a list of all the OtR mp3 rarities, I kept
seeing something about an Atlanta show recording.  Since a poorly-timed test
is keeping me from making the 7-hour trek to the Taft show, I decided that a
copy of the Atlanta show would be the next best thing and would make a
lovely Christmas present to myself.  So..if anyone would be so kind as to
point me in the right direction, I'd be most appreciative :0).  Many thanks.

-Chad Clement

Slow down. Hold still.