Re: Peter Gabriel Concert (a little tiny bit of OtR)

Nice review.  I was at the show too, my first ever PG show. :-)  It was one
of the most amazing nights of my life.  I "discovered" PG after buying
Secret World Live on a whim when I was in high school, probably about '96
or '97, and I'd waited ever since for the chance to see him.  Just an
incredible experience.  I wrote a really long review that I posted to
ytsejam.com and on the PG message board, but I don't think it says anything
that wasn't said here.

I wish there had been more people there to experience it, but with the
ticket prices, I could understand why the place was so empty.  Everyone
made the best of it though, and like the professionals they are, the band
carried on and played like they were playing to 100,000, even if there was
really only 5 or 6 thousand there.

-Steve C.