Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 23:41:34 -0500
From: Impetuousfink at aol_com
Subject: returning listee and a tasty find...

hello everybody. I was once a listee, but found myself mysteriously booted
over
a year ago. I'm fairly lazy, so I didn't bother to resubscribe. Anywho, I've
been dropping in occasionally to read over your shoulders. Good to know that
if
I can't meet OTR fans face to face, even in a place like San Francisco,  I
can
at least go someplace online to connect with a few fellow ravenous fans.
So anywho, I recently stubbed my toe on a CD called Rabbit Songs by the band
Hem. If anyone knows of this wonderful disc, or has info on the band, I'd
love
to hear it.
Glad to finally be back.
- -Perry.