RE: Sound Recording Question (no OtR)

Well Barry the first question I'd ask you is,how old is your computer/and
burner?If it's relatively new and you're going to keep it awhile I'd say
replace the burner.They're pretty cheap right now and from what I understand
not that hard to install or most places will do it for you.But if your puter
is as old as my 3 1/2 yr old Gateway with the slowest original burner 2x
it's about time for a new one.I've been
shopping for a new puter one that can edit video,DVD burner etc.... and just
havn't found exactly what I want.You can get great deals right now if all
you want is a computer with a CD burner.As far as stand alone burners,I'd
stick with a name brand.Everyone at CD freaks.com seems to say that Plextor
makes the best drives and NERO is the best burning software.Hope this
helps,anyone else have an opinion???
John (JB)...The Wildcard !!!!!