Re: Good Citizens (not so very long.)

From: "liesel and then some"

> i love going into that booth, standing in a
>shroud of musty curtain and archaeic (sp??) levers

You get curtains and levers?  Funny, when I lived in south central Kentucky,
in the midst of tractors and tobacco, I got curtains and levers.  Now that
I'm in the much more "cosmopolitan" Louisville, I get a paper ballot and a
#2 pencil.  I guess I shouldn't complain.  There's probably no chance that
my #2 pencil will accidentally vote for the wrong candidate.

 Kelvin - who is very happy because his girl kicked butt!

Until you learn to realize the importance of the Banana King, you will know
absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world.
---Jack Kerouac