Re: Muchas Gracias

On Tue, 5 Nov 2002 Seanatwork at aol_com wrote:

>        I don't know what I expected, but I don't think it was such a
> fond reception.  Thank you all very much for your blanket (and baseless
> ; )  welcome to me based on my last post.  I'm sure you will all live to
> regret your naivete, Ha! Ha! Ha! (Perhaps over that time you might also
> learn that my sense of humor is really and truly warped and founded on
> the principal that "that which is most inappropriate, is the funniest").
> I apologize in advance.

formless self abasement is a strange social grace

i give you an A for being eastern. (:

>        If I were to think outside any particular box, I imagine it would
> have to be a somewhat inhospitable box, for if it were otherwise I would
> probably be very content to stay.

huh. odd thought.

i think it could have some base... but for me, i'm perpetually curious.

i'm like the cat that jumps in. to see what it's like.

and jumps out - to see what it's like.

and then back in. and then goes around it - to see what it's like.

tips it over, stands on top, tips it on its side, and all of this to see
what it's like.

then you race along to something else.

when i was a kid (and still now)... i look around a LOT, so i can put
definitions on things - so i can then place myself inside that world.

wierd, i know.

> Along those lines, I would think that I would have to claim the
> "puzzle-box" from the Hellraiser series for my box.  This is not to say
> that I am all that familiar with the series, only that it was the most
> uninviting box I could think of.

it sounds like fun. what's a puzzle box.

oops. you said 'unfun'

rhys

--
"Historically speaking, the presence of wheels in Unix has never precluded
their reinvention." - Larry Wall