Re: let's all be good citizens

kelvin told us:

I just felt I needed to remind everybody - or at least those in the US of A - that tomorrow is election day.  Looks like the turnout will be pitifully low, which is sad since it is - IMHO - the most important elections in years.  So, please, GO VOTE!  Your kids will thank you for it.

you know, i didn't even know it was election day until i woke up and my dad had left me a note saying, "don't forget to vote!"  i guess i should have checked my e-mail before this morning, because i didn't wake up with enough time to vote.  how long are the polls open tonight?

what's the worst part is, i have NO idea what i would be voting for.  i don't really live in a close-captioned world...is it just me, or was the coverage just really bad this year?

*love and smiles*
jessyka

ps...bethany...forgiveness and milk...that's ADORABLE!