Muchas Gracias

Well . . .

       I don't know what I expected, but I don't think it was such a fond reception.  Thank you all very much for your blanket (and baseless ; ) welcome to me based on my last post.  I'm sure you will all live to regret your naivete, Ha! Ha! Ha! (Perhaps over that time you might also learn that my sense of humor is really and truly warped and founded on the principal that "that which is most inappropriate, is the funniest").  I apologize in advance.

       I suppose my warm reception should not come as any surprise considering the first time I heard Karin's voice singing "Later Days" (can you believe I downloaded OtR on a whim, and THAT was the song I picked?  Fate? or . . . ?) I knew I had found a home.

       I really have nothing meaningful to add to the current ongoing conversation about e-bay bandits.  I downloaded my first OtR song (some might say "illegally" but I find it to be such an ugly word), but it was the beginning of what I hope to be a long and beautiful relationship.  I have purchased everything since, including my signed FFR.

       If I were to think outside any particular box, I imagine it would have to be a somewhat inhospitable box, for if it were otherwise I would probably be very content to stay.  Along those lines, I would think that I would have to claim the "puzzle-box" from the Hellraiser series for my box.   This is not to say that I am all that familiar with the series, only that it was the most uninviting box I could think of.

       So far as I can tell, that should bring me up to speed with the ongoing conversation of this list.  Thank you again for your warm response!  Also, if any of you out there are familiar with OtR, please lobby them to GO TO OMAHA!  Thank you for your support.

Sean