Re: Little earthquakes

Well for certain autographed rarities I can understand.But for CRF those
people that are bidding ARE idiots it's just as much the bidders fault.I
felt pretty bad when I paid $25.00 for the promo copy of "Give Me Strength"
and the band later gave them away autographed for free with a purchase of
something or another.But Ebay is a free marketplace
as long as you don't sell "boots" or Cd-R's it's all fair even if we don't
like it!
John (JB)The Wildcard