why is it...

some people seem to be intrinsically evil?

regardless of available situations/purposes/experience/information/etc. that
would prove their nature to be unethical/demeaning/unhealthy/etc. - in
general, i view people with an open mind. tending to believe there is good
in all...however deeply buried it might be. goodness, patience, kindness &
above all...love...should be the keys to unlock this hidden pearl. it just
pains me to see blatant condescending judgementalism among the kindred. add
to the pain the apathetical spirit. why? we are all broken people searching
for an answer..."the answer". shouldn't we help each other along the path?
reach down and lift the burdened? encourage the despondent? press on those
ahead & pull forward those behind? we're all on the same path you know.
dropped from the heavens above to find our niche...our purpose...our final
destiny. look around you. there is far too much hurt in this world. why do
we (oftimes without realising it) increase the load?

the next person you see (and the next...and the next...), smile at them.
wink if you dare. put forth your hand. grasp theirs. you don't even have to
say anything. just a nod of acceptance & "we're all in this together".

go ahead...i dare you...it'll mean alot to them...and to you.

thanx for listening. :o)
peace to all and...remember...

breathe deep, david