the things we learn from children...

hi kids.

so, i bought my kids a halloween book called "the littlest pumpkin", which i read to them several times over the past couple of weeks.  it's a cute story...on halloween day, there are only 18 pumpkins left at the pumpkin farm, and the littlest pumpkin longs to be carved into a jack o'lantern, shining at a party while ghosts and witches dance around her.

much to her dismay, every other pumpkin is sold, and they close up shop at the end of the night, resigning her to a night alone.  amazingly enough, the field mice from the farm throw their own halloween party, dressed up in costumes, and they carve her into a jack o'lantern, thereby making all of her dreams come true.

silly ending, i know, but it *is* a kid's book.

anyway, i have been touched by many a children's story (simple ones like this one, and more complicated ones like _the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe_, and i wonder, what kinds of things have you learned from children?  i know some of you have kids, some of you work with kids, some of you have young cousins, nieces, nephews.

i think that working with children has taught me how to love, and how to be patient, and how to look for the manifestation of my dreams, for sometimes dreams come true in the least expected way.

happy monday, everyone.  i think it should be a lovely week.

*love and smiles*
jessyka