RE: the things we learn from children...

Sometimes children have their own wisdom.  One of my favorite stories is actually my roommate's, but she was sitting with a 4-year-old girl who said this:  "you know what's the healthiest?  Forgiveness.  Forgiveness and milk."  That, I think, was classic.
Kids also teach me about love.  They don't care how smart or well-dressed or succesful you are.  You're cool just because you are.  Isn't that great?  I have a little boy who I babysit sometimes and whenever he sees me he just sits there and beams at me.  It's so cute.

Jessyka mentioned:
anyway, i have been touched by many a children's story (simple ones like this one, and more complicated ones like _the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe_, and i wonder, what kinds of things have you learned from children?  i know some of you have kids, some of you work with kids, some of you have young cousins, nieces, nephews.

i think that working with children has taught me how to love, and how to be patient, and how to look for the manifestation of my dreams, for sometimes dreams come true in the least expected way.

happy monday, everyone.  i think it should be a lovely week.