RE: O Canada and Hordinskiing Lessons

Don Smith Mentioned

>   I also ordered
> Babylon 5 Season 1, Doctor Who the Key to Time, and
> the Back to the Future
> Trilogy (which is already out here in Australia, go
> figure.  I suppose I could
> get it here, but I've noticed the PAL to NTSC
> converter in my DVD player
> introduces artifacts, so I might as well wait, since
> it will come out at home
> in six weeks.).  Heard anything about those?  For some
> reason, the box sets
> usually work out to be cheaper in Canada.  >

THE KEY TO TIME!  I can't believe that Dr. Who is available on
DVD and I was entirely unaware of it.  That would be such a
fabulous christmas gift for my dad.  He watched Dr. Who with me
when I was a baby, and then we revived the old tapes together
when I was a late teenager.  But so expensive.  happily shopping
online...
Bethany