RE:was jammin' java-andnow the pittsburgh concert and a dance of joy

i couldn't stop laughing.  i've GOT to meet you some time rhys!  i really
like your style!  : )  thank you for the laugh on a sleepy but
stress-filled friday morning.  and thanks for the ....uh....offer.  : )
......but my mom's keeping them OVERNIGHT!!!  woo hoo! everyone....dance
the dance of joy with me....c'mon now!! ....everyone!....that's
it!....ooops...spilled my mocha.

anyway...happy friday to everyone...and to those of you going to pittsburgh
tomorrow nite (jessyka and who else??)....see you then!!!

                   ~o
                 _' \ <_
                (_) / (_)  ..................twila

                    rhys daily
                    <shadow at teuton_org>         To:     Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com
                    Sent by:                    cc:
                    owner-over-the-rhine@       Subject:     RE: jammin' java
                    actwin.com

                    10/17/2002 12:20 PM
                    Please respond to
                    rhys daily

> Twila wrote:
> >i MAY get to go the pittsburgh concert on saturday...if i can find a
> baby-sitter for my 3 kids.  any volunteers??

dear twila,

please find winzip on your computer.

place kids in front.
zip
email to me.

i will unzip and entertain them for the time you're at the concert.

then zip and send back.
they might be a little binary and squished when you receive them, but
that's cos contents settle,. a nice bath and run through the dryer, and
some cookies and milk will fluff them right out again (:

rhys